Non-Members please Click here to complete payment.As banking regulations become more stringent and the costs of compliance rise, more and more financial institutions are opting to exit the business rather than manage the risks. De-risking is impacting all aspects of international banking, from correspondent banking to trade finance to wealth management.
This one-hour webinar will highlight some of the ways that de-risking will impact the wealth management industry, as well as steps that financial institutions can take to mitigate the damage to their business.
The discussion will include:
- Where is the greatest impact being felt?
- Who are the winners and losers in de-risking?
- What is the impact on wealth management for Latin American clients?
- What are the potential implications of the “Panama Papers”?
- How can both US and non-US institutions reduce their risks?