April 2018 JD Supra

For most Expatriates, very little changes under the Tax Cut and Jobs Act (TCJA) because “foreign earned income” continues to be treated the same way for Individual Taxpayers under the TCJA.   For others, provisions of the TCJA will affect Expatriates in the same manner that they will affect their US counterparts.